Day 11Today’s Mission
Here’s a list of today’s assignments. You’ll find more details down below!
- Track the calories you eat today, paying particular attention to calories eaten vs. daily calorie goal. Listen to your body! If you’re hungry but have already reached your daily calorie goal, then you need eat more and raise your calorie goal.
- Get yourself organized.
- Come on over to Facebook, Twitter or Google + for support (or use the comments down below).
- Fill out the Daily Habits Awareness Sheet for Week 2 at the end of the day.
No one said losing weight was easy — and if they did, they were trying to sell something. Making weight loss a priority can take extra time out of your already busy life. Set yourself up for success by getting organized. Cleaning out and organizing your food cupboard and refregerator and preparing meals ahead of time are two ways to help you reach your weight loss goals.
I’ve put together a list of articles with tips to help you get organized!
- How to Organize Your Kitchen for Weight Loss Success
- Quick Fat Loss Tips – Prepare Food Ahead of Time.
- 5 Ways to Plan Your Meals Ahead of Time
- How to Organize Your Diet and Boost Weight Loss
What are three things you can do to get organized and set yourself up for success? Write them down and then DO THEM!
Weight Loss Excuse Buster of the Day
Your Excuse: I’m Tired of Diet Food.
Share Your Experience
How have you organized your life to make weight loss easier? Do you prepare meals and snacks ahead of time?
Missed a Day? Check out the links down below. Sign Up Here for Daily Emails!
Prep Day | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7
Week 2 Prep | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Week 3 Prep | Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19 | Day 20 | Day 21
Week 4 Prep | Day 22 | Day 23 | Day 24 | Day 25 | Day 26 | Day 27 | Day 28 | Graduation Day - Beyond the Boot Camp