Lose Weight with the FitWatch Calorie Tracker
It's a great way to learn how to count not just calories but my macronutrients. The same information that personal trainers will charge for.Felicia Davis, Houston, TX
Losing weight and getting fit with the FitWatch Calorie Tracker is a simple three-step process. Set your goals, count your calories and track your progress.
|1. Set Your Goals|
|Set All Kinds of Goals
Set your daily calorie goal, plus carb, fat and protein goals! Get faster results by setting short- and long-term weight loss goals! Set body fat percentage goals, too!
2. Count Your Calories
|Count the Calories You Eat
Track your calories, carbs, protein, fat and more! Everything is automatically calculated for you!
|Count the Calories You Burn
Know how many calories you burn in a day. See right away how it compares to the calories you're eating!
3. Track Your Progress
|Track Your Stats
Track your weight and measurements to see how well you're doing. Track your body fat percentage to make sure you're burning fat!
|Easy-to-Read Reports & Charts
Daily, weekly and monthly reports let you know how you're doing; spot bad habits and nip them in the bud!
See What FitWatch Fans Have to Say
I thought I had an idea of how many calories were in items. Then I found the FitWatch site and it totally changed my perspective. I didn't cheat and was honest and sticking to the plan ... entering calories and exercise each day really kept me on track.Sherri Closson, Victoria, BC
I learnt that the snacks I eat contain a lot of calories my body didn't need. I also learnt that my portions were larger than I thought.Shanni Williams, Grenada, West Indies
Get a Grip on Your Eating Habits
- Quick-Glance charts keep you on track with your daily calorie goals and your protein, carb and fat goals
- Make better food choices by tracking your food -- you can even plan your meals for the day
- Create custom recipes and food and make your food tracking even easier
- View calories eaten by food groups -- you can even view protein, fat, carbs (and more!) by food group
- The Vitamin and Mineral report lets you know if the foods you're eating are nutritious
- Water reports let you know how much water you're getting through the foods you eat and the water you drink
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports let you know how you're doing; spot bad habits and nip them in the bud!
Get Moving and Track Your Exercise
- Quick-Glance exercise chart compares calories burned vs. calories eaten so you can see right away how you're doing
- Track your exercise by activity and find out how many calories you burn doing that activity