Day 6Today’s Mission
Here’s a list of today’s assignments. You’ll find more details down below!
- Track the calories you eat without modifying your eating habits.
- Learn more about your habits and how to change them. Read 15 Habits of Naturally Thin People, plus the articles mentioned down below.
- Write down a list of habits you’d like to focus on next week.
- Come on over to Facebook, Twitter or Google + for support (or use the comments down below).
- Fill out the Daily Habits Awareness Sheet at the end of the day.
As you’ve been tracking your calories this week, you’ve been learning a lot about your eating habits. The weight you’ve gained over the years is the cumulation of a lot of bad habits.
Today, I want you to take the time to think about your current eating habits. You’ll be learning to eat within your daily calorie goal next week, so get a head start now by thinking about which habits you want to change.
15 Habits of Naturally Thin People
To help get you started, I want you to log in to the tracker and read 15 Habits of Naturally Thin People. Really think about the bad habits you’re ready to ditch.
I also have a few more articles for you to read:
- 3 Bad Habits that Can Lead to Weight Gain
- 3 Habits of Naturally Thin People
- Break the Habit of Eating While Doing Other Activities
- 1 Simple Trick to Breaking a Bad Habit for Life
Grab a piece of paper — or a journal, if you’re using one — and write down the habits you’d like to change in the coming weeks.
Weight Loss Excuse Buster
Your Excuse: I’m Always Hard On Myself When I Try to Lose Weight
What habits do you want to change? How are you going to change them? Will you reward yourself for the change?
Missed a Day? Check out the links down below. Sign Up Here for Daily Emails!
Prep Day | Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7
Week 2 Prep | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14
Week 3 Prep | Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19 | Day 20 | Day 21
Week 4 Prep | Day 22 | Day 23 | Day 24 | Day 25 | Day 26 | Day 27 | Day 28 | Graduation Day - Beyond the Boot Camp