Workout Planner / Workout Plan
Use the FitWatch Workout Plan / Workout Planner down below to plan your workout for the week. Having a workout plan can help motivate you into exercising regularly. A workout plan gives you a sense of focus and control. If you plan your workout ahead of time, you might be more likely to workout rather than just deciding that day on a workout. Once you create your workout plan, print it out and place your workout plan where you can see it everyday.
Click for Instructions
Data source: The Compendium of Physical Activities
Note: If categories and activities are not matching up because your browser's "Back" button was used,Reset Workout Planner
either reset the workout planner or select a different category and then reselect your preferred category.
|Day||Choose a category||Choose an activity||Duration||Calories|
Workout Planner Instructions
- Enter your weight in pounds or kilograms.
- For each day, select a category and an activity. You can select up to two activities per day.
- Enter the amount of time you will spend doing each activity, in minutes, under duration.
- After entering the duration, click anywhere else on the page and the approximate amount of calories burned will be calculated. You can also see the Total Calories at the bottom of the page.
- Rest Periods will be calculated as 0 calories burned. You do not need to enter the amount of minutes for this.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click on Create Activity Report at the bottom of the page. This will produce a printable report.
- If you need to start over again, click Reset Workout Planner at the bottom of the page.