Coconut Water and Mango Smoothie
Prep Time10 min.
NotesHigh in potassium
The coconut water gives this smoothie its potassium boost, while the mango packs a Vitamin A punch.
It makes a refreshing snack on its own. Or add protein powder and a banana to pump it up and balance it out.
Analyze a Recipe
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup pure coconut water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice, to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper
Combine the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Skip the cayenne for less kick.
- Add another fruit, such as a banana or pineapple.
- Add in protein by blending in 1 scoop of protein powder.
How to Cut a Mango
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160.6||Cals from Fat 9|
|Total Fat||0.95 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.53 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.09 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.19 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39.54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.73 g|
|Vitamin A||1277.65 IU|
|Vitamin C||60.71 mg|
|Vitamin E||1.92 mg ATE|
|Vitamin B6||0.31 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.4 mg|
* Percentage breakdown of calories from carbs, protein, fat and alcohol.
Note USDA factors are used in calculating certain foods and do not necessarily follow the "4-4-9" method. Percentages may not always add up to 100.
Source: USDA Nutrient Database