This is for people who are sick and tired of quick fixes to lose weight.
If you’re overweight, out of shape and overwhelmed,
it’s time to stop being stuck in a rut… and start living again.
The Proven Program to Lose Weight, Move More
and Live a Healthier Lifestyle in 12 Months*
Without Giving Up Wine, Chocolate...or Netflix
* That's right, I said 12 MONTHS because…
I’m Going To Tell You What Nobody Else Is Willing to Tell You About Losing Weight and Living a Healthy Lifestyle.
It. Takes. Time
You and I both know you can’t make huge changes in 6 weeks or even 12 weeks. You’ve tried it. And before you know it, you’re right back where you started -- or worse, you’ve gained back even more weight.
It’s time to stop listening to that quick fix BS.
The only way to lose weight permanently and live a healthy lifestyle is to make changes you can live with for the rest of your life.
Changing your habits drastically -- like giving up foods that you love or not eating fruit ever again -- is just NOT sustainable.
The key is to slowly move away from unhealthy habits and move towards a healthier lifestyle. That's the truth. No BS.
And what a “healthier lifestyle’ means to you can be anything you want it to be.
It CAN include wine, chocolate and Netflix.
So... What Kind of Life Do YOU Want to Live?
Hey, there! I'm Coach Suzanne.
Are you stuck in a rut when it comes to losing weight and eating healthy? Been there, done that! I've got the picture down below to prove it, too.
If you're out of shape, overweight and overwhelmed, then chances are you want to
- Walk down the street without getting out of breath -- and without your inner critic repeatedly telling you how out of shape you are.
- Eat healthy, delicious foods that make you feel good and give you energy, instead of eating the unprocessed
food crap you’re eating now.
- Climb into bed without feeling bloated -- and without feeling guilty about what you ate and drank at suppertime.
- Feel like you’ve got control of your life, so you can get out of the rut and start enjoying life -- real life -- again.
Am I, right?
However, there are just a few problems right now:
- You know what you NEED to do, but you don’t know where to start -- or how to start -- because everything about your food and nutrition habits are a mess.
- You don’t know what to eat anymore because there’s always some new fad diet coming out or some new study telling you what you can’t eat.
- You feel overwhelmed by life’s demands; you’re stressed and feel so rushed that you don't feel like you’re getting anything meaningful done with your life.
- You have an all-or-nothing attitude. If you can’t follow a diet or exercise plan perfectly, then you may as well not do it at all.
If this sounds like you, then read on because I’m excited to share this life-changing, get-your-rear-in-gear opportunity with you.
I’m going to show you exactly how to get your LIFE-- and your HEALTH -- back on track.
Don’t think you can do it? Think it’s impossible? Think again.
I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS. DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU DIFFERENT.
My program can help you, even if...
- You feel like a failure because you’ve tried every diet under the sun and not lost the weight. Or gained it all back.
- You figure it’s just so much easier to sit on the couch and mindlessly nom nom nom your way through life.
- You compare yourself to others who ‘seem' to be leading a healthy life -- and you feel it would be impossible to do the same.
I’m ready to personally show you how to change all of this. I have a solid 12-month plan
that gets you from stuck, frustrated and unmotivated to energized and feeling like you can do anything
-- and be anything -- you put your mind to.
Listen, I know from my own experience how frustrated and stuck you feel.
what it’s like to doubt yourself and feel like a failure.
what it’s like to have trouble bending over to tie your shoes.
what it’s like to have a relative look at you in surprise and say, “Oh, you’ve gained some weight!
” And then, when she sees the look on your face, pats you on the arm, and says, “But it looks good on you.
” (She meant well. But, maaaan, that hurt.)
what it’s like to go to bed at night, put your head on the pillow and promise yourself you’re going to do better the next day as the guilty feelings wash over you.
I’d love to show you a picture of myself at my heaviest -- but I threw the picture out. So, instead, I’ll show this old picture of me at my second heaviest.
And the kicker? I had been a lean, mean fighting machine weighing in at 135lbs just a few years before that picture was taken.
Now? I eat healthy, delicious foods and rock a healthy, active lifestyle while running FitWatch.com.
Am I perfect? Nope. No such thing as perfect. Believe me, I like my wine. And pasta. And Netflix.
I have bad knees. And my back goes out of whack sometimes.
But I no longer let that stop me. I no longer use it as an excuse.
I’ve learned how to make choices that are right for me. Choices I can live with for the rest of my life.
I want you to have the same kind of life. A life YOU deserve
. I want you rocking a healthy lifestyle and getting stuff done. GSD, baby!
There is a simple way to get out of your rut and live the life you want to lead. A healthy lifestyle where you can:
- Go to bed at night without feeling bloated, or like you’re in a Pepto-Bismol commercial
- Eat healthy, delicious foods YOU LOVE without going on a diet ever again.
- Feel like you’re back in control of your life again.
- Handle any situation that life throws at you without always resorting to food as comfort.
- And if you do happen to use food as comfort, you won’t feel guilty about it. You’ll know how to get right back on track. (NOBODY is perfect.)
- Feel energized, ready to get out there and have an active lifestyle, yet also slow down and enjoy life again. Sounds contradictory, right? But it’s possible.
- Drown out all the annoying blah, blah, blah advice from diet companies and well-meaning friends. You’ll discover exactly what foods and exercise make YOU feel great and burns the fat.
As your coach, I will be with you every step of the way. I live and breathe weight loss and fitness -- and have for almost 30 years.
I'm a Precision Nutrition certified Nutrition Coach, as well as an ACE-certified Health Coach & Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
I can help you stay consistent with your habits and keep you focused on your goals.
I’ll be your cheerleader -- not your drill sergeant. But... I’ll also call you out on your BS when you need it.
And we’re going to banish that inner critic, once and for all.
Here’s How We Work Together to Move You To The Life You Want To Live
Every day, through my online coaching platform, you’ll get a lesson, a workout, and a habit to practice
. You’ll get regular feedback from me, and you can reach out to me directly, anytime.
||We’ll start with you — your life, needs, and goals. Then, together, we’ll develop a personalized plan to help you eat, move, and live better — in a way that fits into your real, everyday life.
||Instead of another complex diet program to follow, get ready to have one less thing to worry about. You can breathe easily and focus only on the next step in front of you.
||I use a coaching method that has been tested and proven with nearly 100,000 clients to date. The program is constantly being tweaked and improved-upon based on the latest in nutrition, exercise, and psychology research.
||I will keep you accountable and give you direction and support every step of the way. I’ll be there no matter what life throws at you.
||As we work together through the program, we take a bite-sized approach to your food and exercise habits so you don’t get overwhelmed. We’ll slowly move you away from unhealthy habits and towards healthy ones.
||I believe in exercise so strongly that I’m including a workout program designed with your activity level in mind. Whether you’re new to exercise or want to get back into shape, this program will rebuild and reshape you.
These Are Proven Strategies That Will Transform Your Life
We’re going to start at the beginning, get back to the basics and rebuild you from the ground up over the course of 12 months.
You will become a whole new person. One who lives and breathes a healthy, active lifestyle... under your own terms.
Your life will be transformed. YOU will be transformed. I guarantee it.
How Much Does the Program Cost?
This program includes not only small, do-able daily lessons and habits but unlimited one-on-one coaching with me.
If I were to coach you one hour per week without this program, it would cost at least $100 per hour. That's roughly $400 per month-- or $5,200 per year!
Instead, you pay only $990 USD as a one-time payment for the full program. Or you can make a monthly payment of only $99 USD per month.
You can stop at any time, of course.
Money Back Guarantee
This is how strongly I feel about this program and what it can do for you. Let me coach you for 12 months. Show me that you’ve done at least 80% of the work. If you’re not happy with how your life has changed, you’ll get your money back.
Yup, I Am Ready For a Transformation! Where Do I Sign Up?
Registration is now open. There are limited spots available
Registration will close April 5th, 2018 at 10:00AM EDT, and will only open up again in September 2018. )
Choose your payment type down below. I will see you on the other side!
Still Not Sure?
I get it. Taking that first step can be a HUGE deal. But let me tell you this: Nothing changes...if nothing changes.
If you don't make a change, you're going to keep doing the same thing over and over again...stuck in a rut.
you can do this. And I'll be with you every step of the way.
Is This Program Right for You?
First up, let me tell you who this program IS NOT FOR
- It’s not for people who want a quick fix.
- It’s not for people who want meal plans, diets or be told exactly what to eat.
- It’s not for people who are already consistent with eating and exercise habits.
- It’s not for bodybuilders, or figure and fitness models, or high-level athletes.
This program IS FOR
- Want to get back to the basics of nutrition and develop “real-world” practices and skills.
- Want to be consistent with healthy habits in their daily life.
- Want to never follow another diet again. Ever.
- Are tired of restrictive rules and trying to follow them perfectly.
- Want to eat, move, and live better.
With this program, you’ll get:
- Small, do-able, essential habits that build over time, helping you integrate healthy behaviors smoothly and seamlessly.
- Daily check-ins, learning, workouts, and accountability.
- A simple, clear, step-by-step program that tells you exactly what to do and when to do it.
- A program based on scientific research and the experiences of over 100,000 people who have lost over a million pounds..
- A whole year of self-discovery, personal growth, and time-tested habits that will slowly create a healthier, fitter, happier body and life than you thought possible.
What Will You Learn?
You’ll learn essential habits plus how and when to do them. One by one, you’ll build a strong foundation of simple habits that you can use anywhere, any time… forever.
You’ll learn about nutrition and exercise. Enough to help you understand what you’re doing and why. But not so much that it’s overwhelming, confusing, or boring. You already have enough on your mind, right?
You’ll learn how to work out properly and safely. Every exercise you're given has video and step-by-step instructions.
You’ll learn how to take care of you. (See how that keeps coming up?)
You’ll learn how to challenge yourself… when you’re ready. There’s a big world of cool stuff and personal growth out there. When the time comes, I’ll help you make the leap. (Or dip your toes in. Whatever you prefer.)
You’ll learn how to keep building on that foundation.
What I Expect From You
You can expect to get a lot of things from the program, including coaching, support, ongoing learning, and healthy habits for life.
All that I ask from you is, you keep an open-mind and…
to experiment and explore new possibilities.
to feedback, coaching, and new ways of doing things. That you be willing to at least try.
consistently for 12 months. Change and growth is slow. But if you show up consistently for 12 months, you will look, feel, and perform better.
Ask for help
immediately when you need it. I’m here to support you. If you get off track, have a question, or need a little extra TLC, reach out right away.
Keep showing up
. Once you make the commitment to yourself, I’ll be with you every step of the way.
Make the time
for yourself and your coaching journey. It won’t be perfect. Ever. Not even close.
But that’s OK. Just try. You’re worth it.