How to Lose 15lbs Fast
Do you want to lose 15lbs fast? Would that be pounds of fat, water or muscle?
You see, when people talk about losing weight, they don’t always comprehend exactly what that means. Most people automatically connect weight with fat, but that’s not accurate.
If you want to lose 15lbs just so it looks better on the scale readout, then it probably doesn’t matter whether you lose fat, water or muscle. (But you don’t really want to think that way!) If you want to lose that extra bulge around your middle, then you’re looking to lose 15lbs of fat fast.
Regardless of whether you want to lose fat or pounds, it’s important to know that water makes up part of that loss. In fact, during the first few days of any diet, water makes up the majority of loss.
There are countless sites on the internet that claim to be able to show you how to lose 15lbs fast. What they don’t always tell you is that losing weight fast can be dangerous to your health. Of course, it all depends on what you consider ‘fast’. For some people, a month would be fast while others see it as something more immediately, like a few days or a week.
The most realistic goal would be to lose 15lbs in a month, because that’s far more achievable. Still, it can be risky if you don’t approach your weight loss correctly.
If you want to lose 15lbs fast, it can’t be all water, which is the easiest to shed. Your body needs water to survive. Deprive it of too much water and it will begin to break down.
Starvation or near starvation isn’t the answer either. In fact, not eating will cause your body to retain and even gain weight. When your body isn’t getting enough nutrients, warnings go off. In a desperate effort to survive, it hangs onto everything you feed it, which adds weight.
The best way to lose 15lbs fast is by eating foods such as meat that use more of your energy to digest it. You could eat nothing but meat, but that wouldn’t be healthy either. Your body needs a well-rounded diet that provides all the required nutrients. You can eat a well-balanced diet and still lose weight if you know which foods to choose.
Before starting your weight loss plan, take measurements of your body including your weight and fat content. Special calipers (like Accu-Measure) are used to measure fatty tissue on various areas of your body. Keep these figures handy so you can see your progress.
Here are some things you can do to lose 15lbs fast.
1) Avoid foods that cause water retention, like salt. Cut back on salt and you’ll begin to shed weight.
2) Eat 5-6 small meals throughout the day to keep your body’s digestive process working.
3) Don’t overeat. Eat until you’re satisfied, but don’t stuff yourself. Listen to your body/stomach. (But don’t undereat! If you feel tired, dizzy, or sluggish, it could be that you’re not eating enough. If that happens, eat a healthy meal.)
4) Add foods that use more energy to digest, including meat, chicken, salmon, asparagus, cheese, carrots, squash and green beans.
5) Drink water throughout the day as this helps boost your metabolism.
6) Exercise to build muscle, because muscle increases your metabolism naturally.
Re-take your measurements about every week or two and if you aren’t seeing results, adjust your weight loss plan accordingly.
Stay loyal to your plan and you can lose 15lbs fast.
|« Previous Post||Next Post »|